What we're doing to keep our customers & staff safe:
- All customers and staff will be required to wear masks at all times. Customers may remove masks when seated to eat and drink.
- All customers will have their temperature taken before they enter
- All seating as been separated/divided to comply with the 6-foot rule. Installed plexiglass on showroom tiers to create barriers.
- We will have controlled foot traffic through the whole club with Exit/Entry only pathways.
- Our Showroom and bathrooms will be fogged with a sanitizing fogger machine after every show.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations throughout the whole club
THE FUNNY BONE. OVER 25 YEARS. MILLIONS OF LAUGHS.
Funny Bone Comedy Club and Dinner Theatre has been the career launching pad for dozens of the familiar faces of television and film. Such Superstars as Drew Carey, Jerry Seinfeld, Jeff Foxworthy, David Alan Grier, Ellen Degeneres, Chris Rock, Bobcat Goldthwaite, Brett Butler, D.L. Hughley, and Dane Cook have all dazzled Funny Bone crowds at one point with their comedic genius.
Advance ticketing and reservations are always recommended as our shows do sellout. We do not accept phone reservation unless using promotions. There are 2 ways purchase tickets
- Purchase tickets online.
- Stop by our box office during business hours.
Age Restriction and Seating policy
All shows are 21 and older with valid ID unless specified. Seating is first come first serve basis. The early you enter the show room, the closer you will be towards the Funny Bone stage. We seat 4 people per table. If you have a party of 2 and we are sold out, expect to sit with another couple. 50% of a group must be present to “hold tables”. Large groups should arrive early to assure the entire party will be seated together.
Discounts are available for groups of 20 or more excluding Special Engagement shows. Arrange a holiday or after-work party, a family or friends get-together, where your group can enjoy drinks, appetizers and dinner service prior to a show. To start arranging your group event, please email email@example.com or 419-931-3474